>>> CONTEST DETAILS <<<
^ PLEASE CLICK THE LINK ABOVE FOR PRIZES, DETAILS AND SO ON^
MY APOLOGIES ON THESE DELAYS
Uni recently started up and have been a tad busy/in radio silence mode with work and personal cases and what not to boot!
Nonetheless, it's come to my attention that the deadline for the [SUSICIVUS] CONTEST
has actually passed, along with there being...6 contestants I believe (going off the top of my head, my apologies if I'm wrong!) so I've decided to both extend the contest (for both prize and personal reasons) along with introduce a raffle with MORE AXOLOTLS TO BOOT1. DEADLINE EXTENSION
The new deadline for the contest is the 10TH OF DECEMBER
There's a possibility that it may be changed due to personal things potentially cropping up around that time however this date should....essentially be the set in stone deadline 2. THE AXOLOTL RAFFLE
Remember these squishy bastards?
Well there was a bit of a mix up so they didn't end up being sold SO INSTEAD I'll offer one, possibly the both of them, up for a raffle!RAFFLE RULES:General:
- You have to enter the [SUSICIVUS] CONTEST so as to be in the running - entering, by default, gives you one point
- If you advertise the contest journal (refer to the link underneath the banner) in a journal and/or group, you will get one to two extra points respectively
- If you recommend the contest to someone and they send a note saying you had advised them of this contest, you will get one extra point per individual who enters by your recommendation
You will NOT get extra points:
- Multiple entries - it's only one point for entering regardless of how many entries
- Entries made on "double" accounts - for that, actually, you'll no longer be eligible for the raffle
- Also note - if you're either a First or Second place winner, you will no longer be eligible for the raffle as an axolotl plush is an option for both and...technically it wouldn't be fair as such :/
Thank you to everyone who's entered and good luck to everyone who enters to boot!
AND HOPE ALL OF YOU ARE TIP TOP FINE AND DANDY IN THE MEANTIME